M HOME REALTY understands finding the right listing Broker is the key to selling your home. We believe the following set us apart from most:
We are passionate about delivering an exceptional client experience. We will educate and create complete transparency for every client we work with!
- When you hire us, we work for you.
- You deserve a prompt call back.
- You should benefit from our expertise on buying and selling your home.
- You should hear from us each week regarding updates and market activity.
- Your satisfaction comes first, not our agent commissions.
We focus most of our marketing efforts where today’s Buyers are finding homes. Here’s a fact some agents don’t want you to know – in 2014, a National Association of Realtors (NAR) study highlighted that almost 94% of the time, home buyers found the home they bought in just 4 ways – INTERNET SEARCH, BUYERS AGENTS, and YARD SIGNS, and FAMILY/FRIENDS/NEIGHBORS.
- INTERNET SEARCH – We pay for access to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and input your homes complete details, photos, and showing information here first. Your listing is then “syndicated”, which means it is pushed out to hundreds of home search websites like Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. We also publish to Craigslist and belong to ListHub.com which feeds out to another 60+ websites. Your listing is seen by many, many potential buyers.
- BUYERS AGENTS - Your home listing will be seen on every Buyer Agent websites that belongs to our local Heartland MLS. That’s 7,200+ agents across all the big and small companies you have heard of here in KC! The agent will search all the MLS active listings that meet their Buyer’s needs.
- YARD SIGNS – This is a no brainer…but our signs have a little something extra! Many Buyers are very tech savvy, so we provide a texting system on every yard sign. When a prospect enters the sign’s text code into their phone’s text system, he or she instantly receives MLS property data and our agent instantly captures a lead.
- FAMILY/FRIENDS/NEIGHBORS - Almost 8% of Buyers are people who know the Seller or find out from family/friends...so let's get the word out!
Traditional real estate agents have known for a long time that continued advances in technology have made selling a home less costly. Unfortunately, those savings have not been passed on to the consumer…UNTIL NOW.
We can save you money on your listing fees if we are able to also help you find and buy your next house. Some terms apply, but in general, we should be able to list your home for 33% less compared to typical “full-commission” companies*.
Just ask us for details.
We charge no up-front fees and we get started by doing the following:
- Recording your homes details and unique selling features.
- Hiring our professional photographer (we give you a CD with all the pics)
- Providing exterior and interior checklists with recommendations to improve your chances of a quick sale.
- Staging consultation prior to photos.
- Full and accurate MLS Data Input.
- Verify “syndication” of your listing to top search websites like Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, and Yahoo Real Estate from our MLS.
- Add your listing to ListHub.com® which in turn sends to 60+ national websites.
- Placing “text-ready” Yard Sign.
- Creating your personal single-house website.
- Adding your home to our website www.mhomerealty.com.
- Creating a “show booklet” to be left in your house with details.
- Placing an electronic lockbox to hold your key securely and by appointment & approval only.
- Mail to 15 – 30 of your immediate neighbors announcing your sale.
- Place your listing on Craigslist.
- Announce to all Buyers in our database of your sale.
- Send email/text listing announcement to all key Northland Agents.
NORTHLAND FOCUSED BROKERAGE
No less a real estate titan than Barbara Corcoran, founder of the multi-billion dollar Corcoran Group, said in 2005 and again in 2011 that “on the Internet everyone is equal”. Large companies with deeper pockets were able to dominate the print media back in the day. And we know now that the print media is less effective in marketing property–in selling your home. The glossy brochures and big print ads essentially promote the company, not your house.
The small company is all about quick, nimble and attentive response, less bureaucracy, fewer layers of management and real personal attention.
M stays close to home. The Northland Residential Market is our focus, offering customers quick responsive service, in-depth neighborhood knowledge, real equity savings and use of the latest technology to keep the whole process quick and simple.
We don’t just run a list of homes that sold and give you the cookie cutter “average sale price”. We provide your neighborhood analysis by bedrooms, style, location, and more. We also provide a snapshot of surrounding subdivisions, Kansas City market, regional and national home data so you can make an informed decision.
As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. M hires professional real estate photographer Becki Graham. She owns Graham Imagery and is a full time professional photographer.
- Listings with professional real estate photos get 61% more views online. More views result in more leads.
- According to a study by Redfin, professional real estate photos resulted in homes selling up to 10% more than homes that did not use professional photography.
M provides weekly updates with reports on showings, buyer feedback and market competition. The #1 reason that most clients do not recommend their last agent is because of poor communication during the whole buying/selling process. That won’t happen to you if you hire M HOME REALTY!
We know the selling process and will carefully explain each step so that you understand exactly what's happening at all times. We always explain what your options are so you can make sound choices regarding your best course of action.
By embracing technology, we have taken a complex process and automated where possible, striving to make your home selling & buying a little simpler. Things like “text-ready” yard signs to capture Buyers who want instant information, electronic lockboxes that increase your security and ease agent showings, state board approved electronic contracts for speed and accuracy through MLS approved Dotloop.com, and our own website lead management system that instantly alerts us to follow up with someone who is interested in your home.
*33% Savings apply to listings priced above $100,000.